Saturday, January 31, 2009

GOING TO CHINAAAAAAA.... maybe

Well, I will tell you guys the blog I just read once ______ emails me back. Anyway, after reading it, I wanted to go back to China. As some of you guys know, I was born there, and lived there until I was 4 years old, maybe I should write that down somewhere, yeah, I know, you guys don't know what I'm talking about. I moved to Australia when I when I was...well, 4, I lived there 'till i was 6! Then I moved here. I was very excited and sad to move here. Sad because, well everyone would be, because I would miss my friends, excited because I've never been to America. I've only been in Asia and Australia (for continents). Now that I actually know what I'm thinking I actually miss Australia. I started missing it when Lily (my friend) moved here. I've been watching her suffer from missing her old home for like almost years. Then I started getting a taste of that. I think I'm going to visit China next summer, and hopefully Australia the next. Well when ever you move, make new friends, but remember the old!!!

-Tracey Shi