Saturday, January 31, 2009

Skooooooooollllllllllllll

hey guys, so im here making a new post while im supposed to be doing homework. oh well, so im going to make a new poll everyweek and... let see. when did i do the poll last? i think ill do a new one every monday. hows that? i will announce which answer thingy won every monday too. also comment on anything u guys want. if u have trouble commenting then comment sayi... wait thats not going to work... then those of u who know my email can email me about it. but right now i will check if u ppl can comment. have fun reading this post and anything else u do. ohhhhh i want to do a new poll NOW!!!!!!!! so wat else is there to say? oh yeah, comment on school and how u hate it (if u do) and tell ur friends to look at this website!!!!!! i hope it will be popular!!!!!!!!

luv ya'll (expecially the cute guys),
Tracey

1 comment:

  1. HAI!! I'm Ferrett in the meebo chat room your in ^.^
    You sound exactly like me. I should right now be doing Intro To Visual Basics, College Math, and my E-Commerce homework haha. But alas the internet just sucks me in ^.^ .

    ReplyDelete