Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Field Trip....and my day at school

Yay, we're going on a field trip! The bad news is it's the Musuem of Fine Arts (which is sooooo boring). I love the Science Musuem waaaay better. We're going on Friday. We have a Vocab and Grammer test every week on Friday so....yeah, we're not going to have one this week. The also bad news is that we're NOT going to miss the first three periods (classes). That means I have spanish (I don't really like spanish, if you go to Oak Hill Middle School you'll know why), art, and english. At least we'll miss the other periods (yay). So today we had nothing really interesting except for P.E. (physical education). We played basketball (same as usual), but we actually played a REAL game of it. I didnt get the ball twice, I got it once but like three people were blocking me from the basket so I just shot blindly...and of course...I missed. I was SOOOO close to making that basket if I just got the ball smoothly. Oh well, at least I tried. Next week we're going to play floor hockey (I was just starting to like basketball). I WAS excited but now I'm not that much. I kinda wanna keep going with basketball. Also I need a new reed for my (purple) clarinet. I only have one reed left, and it's broken. Oh well, I guess I'll just borrow Valerie's. Well, as I said, that was the only interesting thing in school today. Also, the weather was really nice. I felt like spring, you could just spend your whole day out side wearing just a thin jacket. I can't wait until Friday. That's all I have to say, bye.

-Tracey Shi